INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR)
This information is provided for the website https://www.camia-serralunga.it (Site) owned by MANZONE Michele, residing at Via Crosia 4, 12060 Barolo (CN), with tax code MNZMHL56C23A124I (Data Controller), in his capacity as Data Controller pursuant to the GDPR.
In compliance with the GDPR, we hereby inform you that the Data Controller will process the personal data collected under the following conditions.
Art. 1. Purpose and legal basis of the processing.
Compulsory or optional conferment.
The processing of personal data is aimed at achieving the following purposes:
- to allow compliance with obligations arising from the law or regulations in force, in particular, administrative, accounting, public security. The legal basis for the processing is the Data Controller’s need to execute pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject or to fulfil a legal obligation;
- with prior consent, for sending newsletters and carrying out market surveys, also aimed at assessing the degree of user satisfaction, and sending advertising material relating to the services offered by the Site, by means of systems such as email (marketing purposes); The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject;
- to respond by email, telephone to user requests. Providing the data is optional, but refusal will make it impossible for the Data Controller to respond to users’ requests. The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in responding to user requests. This legitimate interest is equivalent to the user’s interest in receiving replies to communications sent to the Data Controller.
Consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes is purely optional. Failure to consent will only entail the consequences described below.
Consequences of refusal to process.
Failure to consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes will result in the impossibility for the user to receive advertising material relating to the services offered by the Site as well as the impossibility for the Data Controller to carry out market surveys, also aimed at assessing the degree of user satisfaction, and to send newsletters.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, it is understood that the Data Controller may in any case use users’ personal data for the sole purpose of correctly fulfilling the obligations provided for by the laws in force and the obligations deriving from the contractual relationship existing between the user and the Data Controller.
The Data Controller does not process special or judicial data.
Art. 2. Method of processing
The processing of the personal data collected will mainly be carried out with the aid of electronic or otherwise automated means, according to the methods and with the tools suitable to guarantee their security and confidentiality in compliance with the GDPR.
The information acquired and the methods of processing will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the type of services rendered. The data will also be managed and protected in environments whose access is under constant control.
Art. 3. Communication and dissemination of data
The data collected may be communicated
- to all those subjects (including public authorities) who have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative provisions
- to companies, consultants or professionals entrusted with the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of the Data Controller’s hardware and software or which the latter uses for the provision of its services
- to external companies in charge of sending advertising communications on behalf of the Data Controller
- to all those public and/or private entities, natural and/or legal persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy firms, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labour Offices, etc.), if the communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfilment of obligations arising from the law.
The data collected will not be disseminated, except in anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical or research purposes.
Art. 4. Data Controller
The Data Controller can be contacted at the following addresses
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through the contact form on the Site.
Art. 5. Retention of personal data
The user’s data shall be kept only for the time necessary to ensure the proper provision of the services offered and, in any case, within the terms laid down by the law or by the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
In any case, it is understood that personal data will be stored and processed for marketing purposes for the period of time permitted by law and by the provisions of the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali. At the end of this period, the Data Controller may ask the user to renew his/her consent to the processing of his/her data for such purposes or render them anonymous and keep them only for statistical or historical purposes.
Art. 6. Transfer subject to adequate guarantees
Personal data provided to the Data Controller through the Site will NOT be transferred to third countries.
Users may obtain a copy of their personal data by contacting the Data Controller.
Art. 7. Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the Privacy Regulation, the Data Controller informs that the user has the right to request from the Data Controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning him/her or to object to the processing thereof, in addition to the right to data portability
- withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g. the Data Protection Authority).
The above rights may be exercised by making a request addressed without formalities to the Data Controller at the contacts indicated above.
Art. 8. Changes
The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time, giving suitable publicity to users of the Site and guaranteeing in all cases adequate and similar protection of personal data. In order to view any changes, the user is invited to regularly consult this policy.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator